Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editor).
- The correct document file format has been used for manuscript submission (MS Word .doc or docx).
- The text is single-spaced; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end and are accompanied by proper captions.
- The reference guidelines have been followed (when available, Digital Object Identifiers - DOIs, should be included).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines section.
- The author is aware of the reviewing and editing process of the Journal.
Copyright NoticeCopyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions. Authors grant the journal right of first publication.Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. (full legal code)
See also our Open Access Policy.
Privacy StatementThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.